This refreshing cocktail could be the hit at your next party or a great signature drink at your summer wedding!
Watermelon Gin Fizz
- 5 cup(s) diced watermelon, divided
- 6 ounce(s) gin, divided
- 8 tablespoon(s) lime juice, divided
- 1 1/3 cup(s) ginger ale, divided
- Lime, Mint or Watermelon to garnish
- Freeze 1 cup watermelon for garnish. Puree the remaining 4 cups watermelon. Strain; divide the juice among 4 ice-filled glasses.
- Top each with 1 ½ ounces gin, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1/3 cup ginger ale. Garnish with your topping of choice.